Each week during the motorcycle season, Motorcycle-Vermont presents special offers to our readers. Offers include discounts and specials on food, lodging, gear and services. Check this page regularly or sign-up for our Facebook page.
(If your business would like offer our readers a special, contact email@example.com to learn how).
The Inn at Mount Snow - 251 Club Member Discount
The Inn at Mount Snow offers 251 Club Members a 5% discount on the first night's stay of a multiple night booking.
- Holidays are excluded
- Not valid with any other offer or for other services
- In order to recieve the 5% discount, a valid VT251 Membership Certificate and either the "Towns You've Visited List" or your "Towns You've Visited Map" must be presented.
For reservations, complete information and restrictions, please see the Inn at Mount Snow VT251 Special page.
For more information on the VT251 Club, see this feature article.
Stay and Ride Package: 3 Day Motorcycle Rental and 3 Nights Accommodations
BMW K1600 GTL in front of West Will House
Here is a great chance to ride the perfect BMW and stay in one of Central Vermont's finest B&B's. Choose either a BMW F800 ST Sport-Tourer or a BMW F650GS Dual-Sport for your 3 day rental and 3 night stay at the beautiful West Will House in Warren Vermont. The West Hill House is a Select Registry B&B with pool table, large screen HD TV, a selection of premium Vermont microbrews and select Single Malt Scotches -- all centrally located to outstanding Vermont riding.
Here is what your package includes:
- 3 day rental of either a BMW F800ST or BMW F650GS
- 3 night stay at the West Hill House B&B
- Full course, home cooked breakfast daily
- Route sheets with awesome rides for each day
- Moto Vermont T-Shirt
- Ground transportation from/to Burlington Internation Airport (or free parking)
Package total: $750
This package can be upgraded to include rental of a BMW R1200GS for only $10 per day or a BMW K1600 GTL for $20 per day.
To reserve, contact Moto Vermont at (802) 860-6686 or inquire by email at their contact page.
West Hill House has a great barn for parking your bike